Are you the person others go to for advice and support?
Are you looking to make a real difference in a person’s life?
If the answer is yes you could be the person our client is looking for.
We are looking for a nurse to join their new service in Worcester. This purpose-built service is for people with a vast range of neurological conditions and complex needs. Our client charmingly combines style and function to create an outstanding environment for rehabilitation and recovery.
* Acquired brain injuries,
* Progressive neurological disorders e.g. Huntingdon's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, and Motor Neurone Disease
You will work closely with the multidisciplinary team including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, and speech and language therapists to provide their patients with outstanding individualized care.
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Lead and support a multidisciplinary team
* Excellent communication skills and offer care in a kind and compassionate manner.
* A qualified and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) who has a proven track record
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK.
* Previous experience of working in neuro care desirable
* Desirable experience with Peg Tubes, Syringe drivers, and Tracheostomy
* Night Shifts
* Full time or Part Time hours available - 24,36 or 42 hours
* Excellent rate of pay £18-18.25ph
* Paid Breaks
* Excellent inductions and ongoing training
* Career progression
* Onsite parking
Please get in contact for a confidential chat and learn more about the role
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Worcester) .