£17.85 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £30.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A leading West London nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights.
The large, charitably run home offers elderly and dementia care in a beautiful setting and provides a safe and stimulating environment for residents.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Great pay rates of £17.85 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £30,630
* Free staff parking
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Night RGN, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/elderly care setting, although newly qualified RGNs will also be considered
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation