£17.00 - £18.00 per hour (NHS band 6 equivalent) | Paid Breaks | 33 Hours p/w | Night Shifts Only | Good CQC | RGN/RMN considered
A leading Worcestershire nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work permanent nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a picturesque rural setting a few miles South of Worcester.
About this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Great rates of pay of £17.00 - £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid Breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse: Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Registered Nurse Certified