£18.50 p/h - Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Colchester is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The home caters to older people with age related frailties, dementia and medical nursing needs, and provides a home from home environment.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract working 3 nights/36 hours per week
* Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,630
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
* Good clinical skills and knowledge
* Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation