£17 - £18 p/h – Up to £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Kidderminster is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights, with 3 to 4 nights per week available.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £17.50 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,700
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Free uniforms and staff parking
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
* Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Quality Of Services
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing