£18.60 p/h – Circa £34.8K | 36 Hours - Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Ilkley nursing home currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The modern, fully CQC compliant home provides excellent standards of living and quality of care for older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.60 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £34,800 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Demonstrate proven post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Registered Nurse Certified