£19.05 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36/48 Hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home |
A leading Worcestershire nursing home currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The large, modern home in Evesham offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a hotel style setting, with some great facilities and a fantastic team in place.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 or 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rate of £19.05 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £47,550 for a 48 hour working week
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home experience
• You will be confident working independently and will be able to manage and administer medications and coordinate care
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Registered Nurse Certified