£16.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £30.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Neath currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive pay rates of £16.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £30,420
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing