£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 30 Hour Contract – Nights | Paid Breaks | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A small nursing home in the Church Stretton area has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers elderly and disability care in a home from home setting and is independently owned and operated.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 30 hours per week
• Nights only (9.30pm – 7.30am)
• Competitive pay rates of £16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Generous annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Uniform provided
• Excellent training and development
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated