£17.50 - £18 p/h – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Nursing Home | RGN/ RMN Considered
A 50+ bedded Nottingham elderly and dementia home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse on full-time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
* Flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
* A great pay rate of £17.50 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £33,700
* Paid Breaks
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading shifts.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally experienced in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota to meet the needs of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Registered Nurse Certified