£18 to £19 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 33 or 44 hour contracts | Nights only | RGN/RNLD/RMN considered
A large nursing home in Malpas currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team working full-time nights.
This privately owned home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting and has a great local reputation.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Night Nurse will receive:
• Permanent contracts of 33 and 44 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £18 to £19 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Annual NMC registration paid
• Staff uniform provided
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment and confident working in a long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Registered Nurse Certified