£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours Contract | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home near Preston is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join their nursing team on nights.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• Night shifts only (8pm - 8am)
• Alternate weekends
• Competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a very thorough induction
As Night Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications on the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse role should be:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation