£16 p/h– Top Band 5 Equivalent | PT Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading Sussex nursing home currently requires experienced Registered Nurses with a background in UK nursing homes to join their night nursing team on a part-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and supports older adults with elderly frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what is offered:
* A permanent contract to work part-time nights, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
* Great pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
* A company pension plan
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
* NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Previous experience working in UK nursing homes/elderly and dementia care is essential
* Approachable with a friendly nature
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Caring For People With Dementia