Night Nurse Manager (RGN)
49 Hours P/Week
* Company will pay NMC fees the first year, help with revalidation and also provide a Blue Light Card (Discounts/Offers).
* Company has also just launched Perkbox as an Employee Perks/Benefits package across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established nursing home as a Night Nurse Manager. Working for this care provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
This Home has been accredited the Gold Standard Framework in recognition of providing the highest standard of care, for clients requiring both residential and nursing care. Registered for a maximum of 54 Service Users.
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating - Overall Requires Improvement.
As a Night Nurse Manager, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. Youll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Night Nurse Manager:
* Registered Nurse (RGN)
* Care Home experience as an RGN and preferably with Supervisory experience
* Current NMC PIN
* Proven leader
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Good communication and English language skills.
Benefits working as a Night Nurse Manager:
* Paid NMC Fees
* Company Pension
* Perkbox Account
* Blue Light Card
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Birthday Duvet Day
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Staff Recognition Awards.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Gemma at Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Registered Nurse Certified