£17 p/h – Circa £38.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A private nursing home in the Wednesbury area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Night Unit Manager.
The home offers elderly, dementia, and disability care in a home from home setting, and has a great reputation throughout the local area.
Details of this Night Unit Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Fantastic rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £38,900
* A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
* A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
* Free uniforms and DBS
* Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
As Night Unit Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
What we are looking for in a Night Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
* Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical environment and demonstrate effective leadership and interpersonal skills
* Confident managing care, leading shifts and in all aspects of managing clinical records
* Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Wednesbury) .