£17.83 p/h – Circa £38.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered | Great Benefits
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in North Leeds is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 42 hours per week on permanent nights
* Rates of pay of £17.83 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £38,940
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Manager post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
* Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation