£15.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5 and £28,641 per annum | 36 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their team at their care home in Derby. This role is nights only and you will be providing first class nursing care to elderly residents and supporting those with physical disabilities.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week on nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.30 per hour
• A range of opportunities for training and career development
• Welcome bonus (selected services)
• Discounts from high street stores, entertainment and food and drink
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Matlock) .