Porter | Nights | Customer Service | Harpenden | 37.5 hours per week | £20,000 per year
Spire Harpenden Hospital is looking for a Porter to work night shifts on a rota that includes 7pm – 7am throughout the week and every second weekend.
Spire Harpenden Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As the largest employer in Harpenden, the hospital prides itself in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness.
We have 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology , urology and medical patients amongst others.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Night Porter your tasks will include ensuring the hospital is locked and secured every night and conducting regular checks. There will potentially be the need to transport equipment, goods or patients and provide general assistance to the Nursing staff on duty. There will also be an expectation to assist other departments with administrative tasks so computer literacy is a must.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to be enthusiastic with a great work ethic and passion for customer service
- Someone who is always happy to help and go the extra mile in an often physically demanding environment
- Ideally you will have experience working Night shifts and have the flexibility to work our rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated