An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Night RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly at Sutton Manor Nursing Home, which is within easy commute of Andover & Winchester.
Hours available are :-
Tuesday, Friday & Sunday Nights - 8.30pm to 8am - 34.5 hours per week.
· To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
· To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
· Administer medication.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
· Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
· A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
· The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
· Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
· Salary of up to £21.00 per hour, which includes overtime enhancements
· Paid holiday & contributory pension scheme.
· Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
· The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
· Free parking, free uniform & subsidised meals.