Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £44.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours - Nights |RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A privately owned care home in the Mansfield area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The CQC compliant home provides both long- and short-term care to residents in a safe and secure, friendly environment.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
* A contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £44,930
* Paid Breaks
* A friendly, supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation