£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A Night Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a leading Nottinghamshire nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults with medical nursing care needs resulting from age-related frailties, and the home provides a great environment for staff and residents alike.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contact to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Excellent hourly rates of £17 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £31,825
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date. Assist the primary nurse in completing client admissions/discharge forms and organise formal staff appraisals.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
* Confident managing care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation