£16.02 - £16.61 p/h – Up to £32.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | Specialist Mental Health Care | 37.5 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits & Overtime Rates
A leading national care provider is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work nights in a specialist mental health unit in Dumbarton.
The small facility provides round the clock care and support to people aged 18 to 65 who require ongoing community-based care, support and rehabilitation due to mental illnesses, brain injuries and learning disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts which will include some weekends
* Great hourly rates of pay of £16.02 to £16.61 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £32,370
* Very competitive overtime rates are paid
* A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
* Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
* A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
* A range of career progression opportunities
* 6 weeks annual leave
* The company is licenced to offer sponsorship to Non-UK workers
You will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
* You should be an NMC Registered Nurse, ideally a Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, however Adult Nurses/RGN/RN1/RNAs and Learning Disabilities Nurses/RNLD with experience or a professional interest in mental health will also be considered
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation