£16 - £19 p/h – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Nights | Small Nursing Home
A 40 bedded nursing home in the Bridgnorth area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team on permanent nights.
The home offers 24-hour care to older people in addition to catering to adults of working age who are living with specialist nursing needs due to neurological conditions and mental health conditions.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* Contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 to £19 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and which equates to an annual salary of up to £35,500 at the higher rate
* Mileage is paid at 25p a mile after the first miles
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Confident And Emotionally Stable