£18 p/h– Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A very small nursing home in the Formby area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to adults from the Sefton area with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts, with some weekends required
* Competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,700
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
* A friendly and supportive working environment
* Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
* Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse