Job Description and Responsibilities Job Role: Night Support Worker Location: Strood, Rochester Role Overview:- Full Time Position Shifts: 21:30pm - 7:15am
Millstream House is one of our residential homes in Rochester, Kent. This service specialises in supporting individuals with Huntington's disease, acquired brain injuries and physical disabilities.
The service offers respite, short term and long term person centred care, the services works closely with Huntington's Disease Association to be able to provide support for the people we support to achieve their goals. Due to the nature of this service, we do require all candidates to have experience with care
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and to socialise with others.
Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised qualifications, Fully funded DBS/PVG and Guaranteed hours.
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience
who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application
………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list. * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Residential, Community or Group
Build / Edit Application Form
Apply Form Template
Front Office Fields
- Do you have the right to work in the UK? (Required)
- Title (Required)
- Forename (Required)
- Surname (Required)
- Address Line 1 (Required)
- Address Line 2
- City (Required)
- Country (Required)
- Postcode (Required)
- Email (Required)
- Contact Telephone Number (Home) (Required)
- Mobile phone (Required)
- Do you hold a full driving licence? (Required)
- I am over 18 years of age (Required)
- Work History
- Please provide details of your most recent 3 roles below, including start and leave dates for each. If you have not been employed, please provide your most recent education and/or voluntary work. If you are unable to complete all 3 entries please state N/A in order to submit your form. Additional entries can be added by selecting the "add item" underneath the first work history entry.
- Please enter your date(s) below:
- Work History (Required)
- Are you happy to receive updates about your applications via SMS (Your standard network text charge rate may apply)? (Required)
- I confirm, that by submitting this application form I give permission for my details to be held within the Voyage Care database. I give consent for Voyage Care to contact me by phone or email in connection with work opportunities with Voyage Care. Please note: The data within your application remains confidential and will not be divulged to third parties or used for purposes other than employment opportunities with Voyage Care. (Required)
- By submitting my application, I confirm that the information provided is a true record. I consent to the company checking any information provided, including contacting places I have worked. I understand that giving false information may lead to any job offer being withdrawn, or to formal action including termination of my employment.
- Clinical Works
- Well Being And Personal Care