We are looking for a confident Night Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are looking for Night Support Workers to provide excellent care on Alvaston Ward, our 14 bed low secure personality disorder service for women. Alvaston Ward is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands. You may also be expected to work on our male wards, Litchurch & Wyvern Ward.
You will be working full-time, either 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week on night shifts only (19:30pm - 08:00am)
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our hospital also has an integrated male care pathway which includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
We'll offer you...
- Salary increase to £11.16 p/h upon 18 months in post
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Self Motivation
- Team Working