Job Title: Nights Support Worker (Full time 36hrs per week)
Pay Rate: £9.50
As a Support Worker at Ridgeway you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities. Ridgeway is a large semi-detached property in the heart of Gillingham, offering support for six adults aged over 40 with learning disabilities and additional needs.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend reward £500 **T&Cs apply**
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
"It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason".
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
Refer a friend today and you could receive £500-£750 (T&C's apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Clinical Works
- Learning Disabilities
- Self Motivation
- Well Being And Personal Care