Are you a Non-Medical Prescriber looking for a rewarding job prospect in the Huddersfield area?
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Independent Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP), for the UK's largest and leading addictions recovery charity. This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of £33,834 to £41,922 depending of experience. If you are an experienced and qualified Independent Non-Medical Prescriber, looking for a permanent position, then we would love to hear from you.
- Offer care for presenting clients in and around the Huddersfield area.
- Initiate prescribing of and/or make amendments to prescriptions of opiate and/or alcohol substitute treatments and other related medications;
- Take a lead role in developing the prescribing clinic, acting as a point of contact for other workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
- As directed by the NMP Lead, Assistant Medical Director and the Service's Medical Lead, the post- holder will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency team delivering recovery orientated alcohol and drug intervention services.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have an active NMC or GPhC registration.
- Must hold the Non Medical Prescribing (V300) qualification
- Must ideally have 1 years post qualification, prescribing experience
- Ideally have existing addictions recovery experience (but not required)
For any applicant looking for part time or flexible hours, this can be considered, salary will then become pro-rata dependent on the hours worked.
If you have any questions or would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch with Charlie Boler on [Click here to apply]