Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Care Categories: Elderly, Nursing Dementia, Palliative & End Of Life Care
Salary: £16.71ph (Full Time = £38,200 per annum) Benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available (24, 36 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in the Dumfries area. The home boasts a brilliant activities program including weekly visits from primary school children, music, arts and crafts, baking, tea parties and the home has their own choir. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Company within one of their highly reputable nursing homes with high staff morale and low staff turnover and a passion do providing high quality care where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high quality care that they provide. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement
- CQC Performance Bonus
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Excellent Induction, on-going training and career development opportunities
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out & more via 'My Rewards'
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Cost of your PVG paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
Applications will be held in strict confidence.