Support the NHS with Telephone Patient Assessments and Triage!
- Nurses and paramedics needed for telephone triage
- Based in Manchester, Liverpool or Preston
- Flexible shift times, all hours are available
- Up to $40 p/h
- Starting ASAP
Your new role
The job will be to perform a secondary triage of 999 callers to understand the severity of their condition, and determine if the patient needs to be admitted to ED, or if there's a more appropriate service available if they are displaying lower acuity symptoms.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate for this role will ideally have experience in front line/urgent care paramedic work, A&E, urgent care, telephone triage, custody/prison nursing, practice nursing or community/district nursing
- A current NMC or HCPC registration and be willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- You must be able to complete the 2-3 week paid training period (8-10 shifts dependent on experience) What you'll get in return
- Paid training and preceptorship (includes training on decision support software)
- An opportunity to enhance your professional development
- Working within a highly renowned MDT
- Excellent pay rates via PAYE or Umbrella options
- Incredible flexibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.