Nurse – Sue Ryder Dee View Court, Kincorth £24,199 to £35,120 plus bonus and enhancements
Due to a recent expansion and development Dee View Court, Aberdeen are looking to appoint a Registered Nurse or Senior Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team of Healthcare Professionals at our state of the art centre in Kincorth.
As Scotland’s only purpose built Neurological Care Centre we are looking to welcome a new Nurse who is searching for career development and an opportunity to work in a fulfilling environment where you are truly valued.
As a Nurse, you will support the delivery of high-quality care at Dee View Court.
In this important role, you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate high standards of personalised nursing care - Lead the Care Team in providing exceptional support to service users and their carers/family - Support, develop and appraise your team
You will be:
- A registered Nurse with post registration experience in the clinical field
- Knowledgeable in best clinical practice for client group
- Aware of current legislation within independent care sector
- Able to demonstrate continuing professional development
- A compassionate and caring individual
Other organisations may call this role Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Senior Registered Nurse, Care Supervisor, Clinical Care Supervisor, Nursing Care Supervisor or Senior Nurse.
Working for Sue Ryder is a truly rewarding career choice where you will be recognised and rewarded. Not only will your new role enable you to progress through a career in Neurological Healthcare but we also offer the following benefits:
WE WILL HONOUR NHS SERVICE WHEN CALCULATING ANNUAL LEAVE OF UP TO 30 DAYS + B/H AND CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION WHEN COMING DIRECT FROM THE NHS.
- *£3,600 retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days of holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the Sue Ryder online shop
- Staff loans and company car loans
If you think you are the Registered Nurse or Senior Registered Nurse we are looking for, apply now and we can discuss the next step in your career.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Aberdeen) .