£42,000 - £46,000 / year
NHS Band 7
An exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with ICU / CCU education and having worked with ventilated patients in a critical care environment. This is an opportunity to work with some of the very best products in the world. This is a field-based role where you will deliver Pre and Post Sales customer & device support.
BASIC SALARY: £42,000 - £46,000
• Pension (up to 8% and matched by company)
• Company Car
• Performance Bonus
• 25 Days Annual Holiday
• Group Income Protection Scheme
• Private Health care
LOCATION: We are currently defining specific territories, therefore welcome applications from talented individuals living in and around the following areas: Leeds, Manchester, York, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Newcastle, London, Oxford, Bristol, Reading, Hull, Kent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
This is a home-based role visiting customer sites on territory and occasionally HQ. Some wider UK travel will occasionally be required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
• Provide necessary clinical support for users
• Deliver the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in hospital settings, effectively transferring knowledge and empower customers to use our ventilators / technology effectively & independently
• Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs as required
• Collaborate with senior management, clinical and marketing teams and distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets ,allowing us to gain market share and differentiate from competitors
• Maintain and develop relationships with KOLs and strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
• Maintain knowledge of competitors' products, activities & strategies in the market
• Execute specific customer development and training programs by providing full clinical education & support for the ventilators in hospital accounts.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
You will have the following characteristics & experiences:
• Critical Care background - mandatory
• Registered nurse with ICU / CCU education worked with ventilated patients in a critical care environment
• Strong knowledge of differentiated ventilation strategies depending on indications & different patient categories
• Ability to build strong relationships fast
• Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedural knowledge linked to awareness of the acute & critical care sector
• Ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within ICU, Emergency room & wards
• Self-disciplined, organized, take ownership and responsibility for business objectives & project execution.
• Team player and independently creative thinker
• Able to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain end user commitment
• Competency with advanced Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Full & Clean driving license
• Ability to articulate key product /market messaging to increasing customer compliance with our technology & driving care strategies to improve patient outcomes
We are ann international manufacturer, created ground-breaking innovations, which have been credited as genuine game-changing solutions within the medical equipment / devices market.
Our R&D is constantly driving forward, creating new products which are world-class and cutting-edge. This has led to us winning industry awards.
We have a holistic approach to company, employee and team ethics, resulting in the highest level of clinical engagement.
Our results speak for themselves: world-class manufacturing, premium branding, delighted customers, extremely high staff retention and fantastic camaraderie!
Wherever possible, we actively promote from within
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles: Nurse Advisor - Ventilators, Clinical Nurse Advisor / Specialist, Critical Care / Intensive Care / Patient Ventilators, Clinical Applications Specialist, Intensive Care Nurse, Critical Care Nurse, CCU, ICU
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16024, Wallace HInd Selection