Join the Health Assessment Advisory service as a Disability Assessor. To conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team
Assessments are conducted in the main areas of Employment and Support Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Veterans UK, and Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit. Our practitioner group includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and doctors.
* To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP. File-work involves reviewing medical evidence
* in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment. Such assessments focus on how a disability affects a customer’s day to day life in performing work related activities. These assessments may be recorded.
* To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
* To provide comprehensive reports to enable Decision Makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Right to work (UK Citizen)
* 2 years good broad-based clinical experience gained in a clinical setting
* You must be an Adult Nurses, Physiotherapists or Doctor to apply
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* A positive, empathetic, and professional manner
* Strong computer and IT skills.
* The ability to work autonomously, and as part of an in targeted team
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach to learning and your professional development
What we offer you:
* Excellent salary
* CPD Points towards your professional development
* Support with Revalidation
* Accredited Qualification a Nurse Assessor
* Flexible work from home
* Private Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Fantastic referral scheme
* No weekend work or On-calls
* Excellent work life balance
* 25 Days Annual Leave including Public Holidays
* Company sick pay – discretionary
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Barnsley) .