Nurse Associate | Surgical Ward | Band 4 | Regency – Macclesfield | Full Time
Spire Regency are recruiting for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Nurse Associate to join the team and complement our clinical workforce. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience in a surgical setting, develop new skills and progress their career in a supportive friendly environment.
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, South Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Situated off the A537 just outside Macclesfield town centre, we're a first choice hospital for patients in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
We have a breast cancer support group and the hospital is accredited by BUPA as a centre of excellence for breast cancer, colon cancer and bowel cancer services and a BUPA approved diagnostic service for gynaecological cancers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The role of the Nursing Associate is to work with the Registered Nurse and other members of the multi professional team, providing and monitoring care and contributing to the ongoing assessment, as agreed with the supervising clinician(s) and in line with the service pathways.
- You will be joining a high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback. You will be responsible for delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients across two small wards.
Who we're looking for:
- Nursing Associate Foundation Degree and NMC registration
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package, which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura at [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Registered Nurse Certified