We are looking for an experienced Nurse Case Managers to join a regional team in the north west.They will manage a caseload of complex care clients as well as onboard new clients.
Clients can be located anywhere from Blackpool, Liverpool, Manchester, Rochdale and then over to Leeds/Bradford.
* Must have experience/competency with Tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
* Delivering clinical training to carers and assessing competencies
* Carrying out risk assessments and writing care plans
* Reviewing and meeting clients and their care team
* Attending MDT’s, making referrals into other services, working closely with commissioners and our registered managers
* Interviewing new complex care staff
* Car driver a must
Full time – hours are variable as you may need to attend a clients home at 7am to observe a clinical task, but equally on days that start early you can finish a bit earlier and also if seeing a client/worker in an evening you can start later also that day.
Clinical on call 1 week in every 4-6 weeks on a rota.
Mixture of home working, working from the hub, delivering training in various office locations and out in the community
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit