£(phone number removed)p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD| Great Staff Benefits
A specialist elderly and nursing home in Runcorn currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern home which offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract to work flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £40,062.88 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to £17.51 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Fantastic range of discounts on retail, leisure and lifestyle.
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS check
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Coaching And Mentoring
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable