Company: Ashfield Engage
Position: Clinical Education Specialist
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Engage is proud to be partnering with our Client to recruit a Clinical Education Specialist. Our Client manufactures state-of-the-art disposable medical devices that improves healthcare outcomes for clinicians and their patients worldwide, with emphasis on healthcare solutions for women and their infants.
The Clinical Education Specialist will drive medical education activities in maternity hospitals across the UK and work as part of the UK sales organisation to achieve sales goals, develop and maintain key customer relationships and secure new customers by calling or visiting.
We are seeking candidates who are customer focussed, team players, have high energy and positive attitudes. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys selling products and training healthcare professionals.
- Conduct follow-up customer in-servicing to ensure equipment is functioning and used properly
- Support customer masterclasses (organise logistics, deliver didactic and hands-on training)
- Work closely with Global Director of Training to execute consistent training activities
- Assist Chief Medical Officer at 'Train The Trainer' events
- Achieve sales goals
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by our products
- Emphasise product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information (selling strategies and marketing information)
- Attend conferences to meet customers and discuss new product developments
- Participate in company meetings to review sales performance and product development
- A nursing, ideally a midwifery background
- Commercial background in medical devices industry with OBGYN sales experience advantageous
- Demonstrate past ability to successfully manage, maintain, and grow a territory
- Should possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, a self-starter, and should understand a sense of urgency
- Computer proficiency is required (salesforce.com or other CRM experience a plus).
- Bachelor's degree / nursing, midwifery qualification
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training, and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse. It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
Obstetrics And Gynaecology