Registered Nurse Functional Assessor, Centre for Health and Disability.
Minerva Nursing are on a recruitment drive to recruit experienced nurses to fill several permanent roles at our assessment Centres across England.
Would you like to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm?
We offer Part-Time options
Are you looking for a change in your healthcare career that still goes towards your CPD hours?
About the role
We are looking for Registered Healthcare Professionals with a wide range of clinical knowledge, who love working with patients on a one-to-one basis to understand how their lives are affected by their medical or physical disabilities.
The role of a functional assessor offers a complete change from a clinical environment.
The role is Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. So not only will you have the benefit of fixed working hours, you will also be working for a company who has a real interest in their employees’ career development.
You will have access to excellent training opportunities which can lead to qualifications, and the company will provide you with on-going CPD & appraisals to ensure revalidation all while covering the cost of your NMC fees every year.
This role will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are giving the patient a fair assessment based on your clinical knowledge.
This job offers day to day variety, with face to face interaction.
About the company
As one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers and with a 97% customer service rating, they have provided health and people-focused services to communities around the world for more than forty years. They empower people by supporting them through important life changes, enabling them to transform their lives.
They have over 3,600 medical professionals across 270 UK locations, plus over 26,000 employees globally.
Who we are looking for:
• NMC Nurses registered or HCPC registered or GMC registered
1 years’ experience for Nurses
2 years’ experience for physiotherapists
4 years’ experience post qualified for Doctors
• Broad-based medical knowledge and skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good with time management
• Enthusiastic about career development
• Due to the nature of this role, strong written and oral communication is required as well as confident interpersonal skills
• Salary: £38,000
• 31 days annual leave entitlement
• Season Ticket Loan
• Pension – 10% contribution
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
• Dental Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme – access to a free-to-use 24/7 confidential support programme for any legal, financial or personal issues
• Flu jabs
• Health screening
• Charitable giving
• Boost your annual leave entitlement
• Restaurant card – discounts at over 7000 restaurants nationwide
• Travel insurance cover
• Gym membership