£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Small Elderly Nursing Home |
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia nursing homes is required to work as Home Manager and lead and develop a small private care home in the Burgess Hill area.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours of Monday to Friday days, with some evenings, nights and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience (equates to NHS Band 8a)
As CQC Registered Care Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
Your primary focus will be on raising standards throughout the home and achieving full CQC compliance through effective leadership, direction and support to the care and nursing teams in place.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate current managerial experience in an elderly care environment with a proven track record of success
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job requirements as above.