Job Title: Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Care Categories: General Nursing, Dementia Care, End of Life
Location: Bromley, Greater London
Salary: £16.00 - £17.50 p/hour DOE (Full Time = £40,000) Excellent Benefits
Hours: Full-time or Part-time (22, 33, 37.5 or 44 hours)
Shifts: Days or Nights
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Award Winning Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* *Good CQC*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join an multiple award winning company within a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in Bromley. This beautiful nursing home has achieved a fantastic reputation within the area and has a 5/5 Good CQC and a fantastic rating on [Click here to apply] with brilliant reviews from resident users family members. This lovely home offers a range of fantastic facilities and activities, as well as beautiful gardens for the residents to relax and unwind and has a fantastic reputation within the area.
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high-quality care that they provide. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive induction programme
- Management development opportunities
- Excellent training and ongoing development & training
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role
- Work uniform
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Career development opportunities
- 'Refer a Friend' payments of up to £1000
- Recognition schemes, including 'Employee of the Month'
- Free on-site parking
- Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered-
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential