NURSE BAND 5 £25,000 to £30,000 pa Nr Cranbrook
Are you a Staff Nurse who is passionate about patient care and would like to work on an Orthopaedic surgical ward?
Our client is an outstanding provider of private healthcare provision and is looking for a qualified nurse to undertake all aspects of care on their orthopaedic surgical ward. The ward is a mixture of day and inpatient surgery and will require a dedicated, passionate nurse to undertake the pre and post-operative needs of the patients, many of whom have undergone joint replacements.
Our client believes in investment and their facility has undergone a multi-million-pound redevelopment so has state of the art facilities set in a fabulous peaceful rural area, coupled with an ‘outstanding’ team to work alongisde.
Your duties will include post-operative care of the patients and acting as their advocate while maintaining their dignity at all times. You will be planning and implementing the care of patients within the department and supervising junior members of the team. Your position will play a vital role in the continued health and wellbeing of the patients on the ward.
The ideal candidate:
* RGN with post registration experience
* Excellent organisational planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong patient-centred approach
* Demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics at work
* Good computer skills
* A positive and professional attitude and great communication skills with colleagues and patients
* ILS training
* Previous orthopaedic experience is preferred
* 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised food and beverages
* Weekend working limited to Saturdays
* Generally, day shift working (nights would be to cover holidays/sickness)
* In house training and development facilities
* Access to Occupational Health Advisors
* Employee assistance scheme
* Free Bike Loans
Due to the location of this facility, you will need access to your own transport.
Apply today to work for this outstanding hospital facility.
Qualifications: Nursing, ILS Training
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 pa
Hours: 40 hours pw
Location: Nr Cranbrook
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination
Complex Problem Solving