Band 6 Registered Nurses
Cardiology/Paediatric/Scrub Nurses needed
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Our client is one of the largest specialist hospitals in the UK offering specialist treatment to patients with heart and lung disease. They carry out some of the most complicated surgeries and with continuous investment in new sophisticated treatments they are at the forefront of innovation in their field.
With their facilities spanned across two hospitals they are able to offer treatments on a large scale. With the two hospitals combined they boast 10 operating theatres, 8 Cath Labs, 500 beds catering to a range of specialties including; surgery-cardiac and thoracic, respiratory, cardiology, paediatric, ICU, PICU, day case and transplant. They also provide oncology treatment both adult and paediatric, specialising in the heart and lungs.
We are currently looking to appoint a number of Band 5 nurses to join both the medical and surgical teams within their hospitals. Ideally you will have had some exposure to Cardiology and a strong medical or surgical background.
Your role will involve
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care to patients on the ward
- Ability to recognise problems early and take appropriate action
- IV Cannulation, Phlebotomy
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
They are keen to promote people within and currently have an exciting progression package in lace with a formal and structured plan designed specifically for each individual employee.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical environment, ideally 1 years post grad however with the relevant experience you would still be considered
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply Now to avail of these great benefits…
- Childcare Plan
- Flexible working
- Subsidised accommodation and meals
- Continued training and development
- Exciting career progression opportunities
With numerous opportunities across multiple specialities, send your CV to [Click here to apply]
for immediate consideration.