Looking for a job in Manchester area? The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust is waiting for you!
The Trust has wide range of available vacancies in medicine and surgery:
General Medicine, A&E, Cardiology, Respiratory, Diabetes, Elderly Care, Emergency Medicine, Theatres (Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery), Endoscopy, Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Newly qualified and experienced
- NMC registration in process or NMC pinned
- English level B2
- 2 months supported accommodation available from the Trust and deposit paid (this cost will be recovered from salary in the future)
- clinical experience recognition
- paid Band 3 while waiting for NMC pin
- development programme provided for nurses who are interested in Band 6 opportunities
Pennine Acute NHS Trust is one of the largest NHS Trusts in England, employing around 9,000 staff, including over 350 consultants, across our four hospitals and community services.
They serve a catchment area of 820,000 residents across the north east sector of Greater Manchester including the communities of North Manchester, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham, along with the surrounding towns and villages.
The Trust’s mission statement is a statement of purpose of what their patients can expect from the staff across the hospitals and community services.
“To provide the very best care, for each patient, on every occasion.”
Do not miss this excellent opportunity and register with us today!
Things look a little different? We are proud to announce that StaffNurse.com has been relaunched as jobmedic.co.uk, your number one site for healthcare recruitment. Don't worry, your username and password have remained the same so applying for jobs is as easy as ever.