REGISTERED NURSE - NIGHTS - Nr CREWKERNE
Are you a passionate registered nurse who cares about each individual resident, wanting to ensure their comfort, well being and happiness in the care home?
Our client is an established provider of good quality care and requires a registered nurse for night duties in their care home near Crewkerne. The home is set in beautiful tranquil surroundings and has a fabulous friendly team who work together for the wellbeing of each resident.
Leading the team of health care assistants on the night shift you would be responsible for the safe and effective care of every resident, ensuring they are well cared for and responding to any issues as they arise. you will be undertaking the ongoing development of care plans, and ensuring safe administration of medications.
The ideal candidate for this registered nurse position near Crewkerne:
* Registered Nurse with active PIN
* Previous experience of working within a care home environment (including dementia environment)
* Team player who communicates effectively
* Passion for ensuring the residents are well cared for, safe, and happy in the home environment
* Willingness to learn and develop
* Have an understanding of DoLs/MCA
* Pride yourself on providing a person-centred approach to care
Benefits for this RN position near Crewkerne include:
* £20.44 per hour
* learning and development opportunities though the company internal training programme
* support with your revalidation
* 28 days holiday
Apply today for a opportunity to work with a good provider of care.
JOB: Registered Nurse, nights
SALARY: £20.44 per hour
HOURS: 33.75 or 22.5 per week
LOCATION: Nr Crewkerne
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination