Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Wallasey, Merseyside
- Position: Night nurse Manager
- Care Categories: General Nursing care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years
- Salary: £17.34 per hour (£29,700 - £39,600 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time hours (33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 review score on [Click here to apply]
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wallasey, Merseyside . The home Care home offers residential and nursing care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that your loved one requires.
As the registered Night nurse manager, it will be responsibility to oversee the home on night duty.
2019 REVIEW :* Friendly, caring, understanding and helpful*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [Click here to apply] or send a copy of your CV to [Click here to apply]