Community Nurse Manager
£28,000 - £34,000
Are you interested in developing your nursing career?
We have a great opportunity for a Community nurse to step up into a manager role with no managerial experience as a necessity.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working with people in a community setting, delivering a range of specialised health needs assessment and treatment plans.
Evidence of sound clinical skills and ability to communicate with this client group is essential to the role, as well as being able to deliver multiple care and treatment goals within a community setting.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
This is a home-based role and will involve travelling to clients within your caseload, giving you the opportunity to build a relationship with clients and meet the care staff working with them. A great reason to choose this role is that it is varied. You will split your time between visiting client`s homes, meeting with local authorities, supporting care staff and working from home.
- A management role where you can manage your week and time to ensure your Clients receive the highest standards of care
- Working from home and in the community where no two days are the same
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Workplace wellness scheme
- Fully supportive Regional Manager and Team
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.