Chase Medical is looking for a fully autonomous Nurse Practitioner to join an exciting placement within a friendly and welcoming GP Surgery within the area of Hastings. Previous experience as a Nurse Practitioner and experience within Primary Care is essential.
Benefits of the role:
The position offers competitive locum pay rates ranging from £38.50 - 62 per hour (including holiday pay). Additionally, this is a great opportunity to gain further experience working within General Practice, thus adding to your continuing professional development!
Benefits of joining Chase Medical:
- There is complete transparency of locum and permanent opportunities that we offer and that are in your area.
- You have access to an easy-to-use mobile app which confirms what work is in your local area!
- To join Chase Medical, there is no hidden or upfront costs to access these work opportunities, making it absolutely free - what have you got to lose?!
- You will receive weekly updates with available shifts within a chosen radius of yourself.
- Work shifts can be available on the day, or up to twelve months in advance.
- We have dedicated recruitment experts on hand to find the perfect shifts for you! As well as house compliance team to assist with our easy registration process.
Sound interesting and want to find out more? Apply today or call Charles on 0114 275 7421 or email Email blocked - click to apply
About Chase Medical
If you're a Clinician working within Primary care, we are here to help! Chase Medical is a medical recruitment agency that care for over 40% of Primary Care settings nationwide, we supply locum and permanent opportunities for Practice Nurses, Advanced Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacist, Health Care Assistants, and other non-clinical staff such as Medical Receptionist. With a high demand across the UK for these roles, we have exclusive access to Primary Care Centres that do not advertise elsewhere.
At Chase Medical we also have a permanent team who can tailor the work you are looking for on your behalf! Additionally, they can negotiate your salary, provide pre-interview tips and much more!
To register, it consists of a registration chat with Chase Medical. This is quick and easy to arrange and often only takes 20 minutes to complete! Once registered, you're able to work anywhere via us.
If you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested in this position or any other Primary Care opportunities with Chase Medical let us know and you could earn up to £500 per referral!