A GP Surgery near Bridlington is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly and multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is for 3 days per week and the salary will be between £44,000pa (£22.50ph) and £53,000pa (£27.11ph) depending on experience. NB: lower end of the salary range is for non-prescribers DoE. Start and finish times are also up for discussion and can be based on your preference.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Competitive Salary: £22.50-£27.11ph DoE
- Open to your preference on hours and days worked
- Up to 15-minute appointments
- Weekdays only
- February Start
- 28 days of Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays minimum
- AFC length of service Annual Leave
- Quick to organise interviews over the next few weeks
About the Surgery:
- Good CQC - 2019
- Thorough triage before seeing patients
- Large admin and GP team, supporting your clinics
- Average-size Patient List Size
- Dedicated and understanding management team
- Diverse skills within the practice and they make good use of additional role staff
- Great transport access and free parking available
- Teaching and training opportunities available
The surgery boasts a Good CQC across the board following their most recent inspection in 2019. The CQC expressed admiration about their strong and considerate management team. They're also able to offer extra training should you have ambitions for further CPD or leadership.
Skills required for this role include:
- Minor Illness Qualification
- General Practice Experience
At Chase Medical we're a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, and Healthcare Assistants. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure that you're happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
This centre is looking for candidates to meet as soon as possible, but start dates are negotiable. If you'd like to know more, then call me, Callum on 0114 275 7421. or email Email blocked - click to apply. Quote Ref: CG-ANP-BRI
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12 months in advance
Intensive Care Unit
Licensed Practical Nurse