£70,000 - £80,000 p/a + Great Benefits | Covering Luxury Nursing Homes from Cambs - Sussex
A leading private care company is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with experience working at Operations Director level to join their senior management team and cover care homes from Cambridgeshire to Sussex.
Details of this Operations Director role and what our client is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, working remotely with a requirement for frequent travel to services within your area
* A great annual salary in the region of £70,000 to £80,000
* Paid mileage
* A very competitive company pension scheme
You will cover up to 7 luxury nursing homes and will be responsible for their operational and financial performance as well as for leading and supporting the home management teams, working with stakeholders and ensuring regulatory requirements are met and exceeded.
You will be responsible for leading the Operational Management Team and will manage and monitor KPIs and QPIs, and set and manage financial, strategic and care targets and work with Local Authorities and CCGs.
What we are looking for in an Operations Director:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Significant experience at an operational/multi-site/regional management level within the UK nursing home sector, ideally with a luxury/high-end care provider
* Substantial experience in financial management, with experience in cost control, financial performance, business development and commercial accountability
* You must be a driver with access to a vehicle and able to undertake extensive travel and some overnight stays
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation