£16.35 - £21.26 p/h – Up to £44.2K/Band 6/7 | 40 Hours – Days | Neuro & ABI Care | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a specialist care centre in the Harlow area and work as Team Leader.
The facility specialises in slow-stream rehabilitation and supports adults living with neurological conditions, brain injuries and complex care needs.
Details of this Nurse Team Leader role and what the centre is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Great pay rates in the region of £16.35 to £21.26 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of up to £44,220
* A generous annual leave allowance
* Free staff parking and uniforms
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts, plus childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes, plus a range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Team Leader, you will coordinate clinical service delivery, manage clinical records and ensure an effective, high-quality service which meets the needs of service users. You will be responsible for leading shifts and you will manage a team of RNs and HCAs.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate previous experience in complex/neurological care, with supervisory experience
* Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and supervising junior staff
* Ideally you will have completed post-registration studies relevant to this role, and will be willing to further professionally develop
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Harlow) .